China Better Performance Membrane Water Wall Panels for CFB Boiler boiler components
Membrane Water Wall Panels Introduction
1. Water wall panels with pins usually laid vertically on the inner wall of the furnace wall, it is mainly used to absorb the radiant heat emitted by the flame and high-temperature flue gas in the furnace.
2. It is the main type of evaporating heating surface of all kinds of modern boilers and the basic component of boiler water circulation loop.Because of both cooling and protection of the furnace wall, so the name.
3. The water wall was originally designed not to be heated, but to cool the furnace from high temperature damage.Later, because of its good heat exchange function, it gradually replaced the steam drum as the main heating part of the boiler.
4. The evaporative heating surface, which is laid on the inner wall of boiler chamber and consists of many parallel pipes.The function of water wall is to absorb the radiant heat of high temperature flame or flue gas in the furnace chamber, generate steam or hot water in the pipe, and reduce the temperature of the furnace wall to protect the furnace wall.
5. In a large capacity boiler, the flame temperature in the furnace is very high, the intensity of heat radiation is very large.Forty to fifty percent or more of the heat in the boiler is absorbed by the water wall.Except for a few small capacity boilers, modern water tube boilers take water cooling wall as the main heating surface of evaporation.
1. The protective effect of membrane water cooling wall on the furnace wall is the most complete, so the furnace wall only needs insulation materials, rather than refractory materials, so that the thickness and weight of the furnace wall are greatly reduced, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the total weight of the boiler.
2. Membrane water wall also has good air tightness, can adapt to the requirements of positive pressure combustion on the boiler, not easy to slag formation, less air leakage, reduce the heat loss of smoke exhaust, improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
3. it can be welded into components by the manufacturer for quick and convenient installation.
4. the use of membrane wall structure of the boiler, simple maintenance, boiler service life can be greatly improved.