Power station CFB boiler anti wind pressure coal steam boiler reheater spare parts manufacturer
Repair Parts Superheater And Reheater Description
1. Reheater is a part of boiler which to reheat steam output from the first level of steam turbine.
2. Reheated steam will again absorb the heat energy from boiler to be used in the next level steam turbine.
3. Reheater is one way to improve the thermal efficiency of the Rankine Cycle.
Reheater Type & Characteristics
1. The diameter of the tube is generally 30-60 mm. It has a relatively dense pipe group, which is arranged in flue gas temperature 450 - 1000 C, and is scoured horizontally and vertically by flue gas.
2. The flue gas mainly convects heat to the pipe, and some radiation absorbs heat. The former absorbs the radiation heat of the furnace flame, while the latter absorbs part of the convective heat.
3. In power plant boilers above 10 MPa, both screen and serpentine tube superheaters are usually used to increase heat absorption.
4. The wall superheater applied on the inner wall of the furnace is radiation superheater, which is seldom used. The wall-enclosed superheater is used to form the top of the furnace and the wall of the convective flue duct in a large-capacity power plant boiler.
5. The light furnace wall is made of insulating material. The picture shows the arrangement of several superheaters. Small capacity industrial boilers equipped with superheaters usually use convective superheaters of single-stage tubes to meet the requirements.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
supported from above
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.