Heat Resistance Anti-Erosion Wear Mask for Boiler High Temperature Low Temperature Reheater with Clamp
Reheater Temperature Control
1. Power plant cycles have the steam from the high pressure turbine reheated before it goes to the medium pressure and then to the low pressure turbine.
2. This increases the cycle efficiency of the plant. Designers sometimes use double-reheat turbines to increase cycle efficiency. As the steam from the high pressure turbine has done work, the pressure and temperature are low.
3. Hence the steam around 40 bar is heated to even above the main steam temperature. The temperature at the outlet of reheater will have to be maintained within a narrow band. Designers adopt many methods to achieve this depending upon the type of furnace and burner.
1. The superheated steam then flows through the main steam piping to the high-pressure turbine. Exhaust steam from the high-pressure turbine is guided to the boiler for reheating and from there to the intermediate and low-pressure turbines.
2. High reheating temperatures improve the output and efficiency of a power plant.
1. Therefore the number of reheat stages can not be many as the pressure drop will reduce efficiency of thermal cycle.The steam pipes and reheater coils are to be so designed to limit the drop to 2–3%.
2. The control valves in reheat steam path is not desirable.Systems using HP LP bypass require these valves to control steam flow during bypass operation.
3. The efficiency of the Reheat cycle can be improved by increasing the pressure and temperature of steam entering into the turbine. As the initial pressure increases the expansion ratio of the turbine also increases and the steam becomes quite wet at the end of expansion.
The main advantage of reheat cycle is to reduce the specific consumption and consequently reduce the size of the boiler and other auxilaries for the same power.The reheat cycle is preffered for the high capacity above 100 MW plant.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
supported from above
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.