ASME Standard Boiler Heat Exchanger Superheater Boiler Parts power boilers
ASME Standard Boiler Heat Exchanger Superheater Principle
1. Principle of superheater is similar to steam generating tubes of boiler.
2. The hot gases at high temperature sweep over superheater tubes and raise the temperature of steam which magnitude depends upon exit gas temperature leaving the superheater and gas velocity.
3. Use for heating saturated steam, steam temperature could be up to 900 degree C.
4. Superheater Capacity Upgrades to Increase Power Generation
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.
2. The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type