Alloy Steel Water Header for Steam Boiler Economizer Water Cooled Wall Boiler Spare Parts
Alloy Steel Water Header Arrangement
1. Arrange convection heating surface of evaporator at the end part of boiler and total 46 ranks and made up by φ42×3 piping.
2. Arrange 5 piping circulation. The lower header is φ426×16 and the collecting piping at top is φ76×3. The whole system is natural circulation and hanging arrangement to increase boiler evaporating heating surface.
Boiler Medium Header Features
1. Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.