1. Three drum/ Four drum boilers - Are the veterans of the normal day boilers, although they are still used in some industries.
2. Bi drum boiler - are used for power generation and steam generation both. For power generation they are used now seldom and are replaced by single drum boilers as the bi drum boilers are non-reheat units. So, due to the high heat rate of the plant a single drum boiler or a once through boiler is more feasible. In process steam generation the bi drum boilers are used commonly as they can adapt to the high load fluctuation and respond to load changes.
3. Single drum boiler- used mainly for the power plants for power generation. The pressure limit for single drum boilers is higher than that of the bi drum boilers as the stress concentration is reduced to a greater extent. There exists only one drum and the downcomers are welded to it. Single drum boilers are suitable and can adapt to both reheat and non-reheat type of boilers. They can be designed as Corner tube boiler where the frame is not required as the downcomers itself serves the purpose of it and also they are designed as top supported where the whole boiler assembly needs an external frame and supported by top drum.
1. Chinese Famous Brand.
2. Premium Quality, Competitive Price.
3. Fast Delivery, Excellent After-sale Service.
4. Certificate ISO9001, ASME, ISO14001, SGS.
5. Compact structure, easy to install.
6. The exhaust gas passes through the force convection tube bundle, improving the efficiency of the boiler.
1. The separated steam is drawn out from the top section of the drum and distributed for process.
2. Further heating of the saturated steam will make superheated steam normally used to drive a steam turbine.
3. Saturated steam is drawn off the top of the drum and re-enters the furnace in through a superheater.
4. The steam and water mixture enters the steam drum through riser tubes, drum internals consisting of demister separate the water droplets from the steam producing dry steam. The saturated water at the bottom of the steam drum flows down through the downcomer pipe.